Pages

Friday, December 28, 2018

The World Around Us! - Water, Water, Everywhere! - Week 2 - Day 3 - Activity 1 - SLJ - First You ‘Sea’ Me, Now You Don’t…!

Night Owls!
πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ›Œ

I am a night owl, I love to stay up late and when why mum tells me to get up in the morning I don't! My mum on the other hand is early riser, she wakes up at 5 - 6 o clock, and if shes need to wake up at like 3 - 4, she does wake up and I CAN'T EVEN WAKE UP AT 8.00! WHAT! My dad is like me and is a NIGHT OWL! YAY!

Image result for sun and moon gif

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    it's Melita. I really liked how you explained each person in your family, what time they wake up, and the reason for it. keep the great work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Cathy,

    Sounds like your Mum is a very busy lady, I'm sure she's up early to make sure everything needed for the day is organised. One of the downsides of being a night owl is not being able to get up on time the next day or getting up and being extremely tired, which isn't ideal if it's a school/work day.

    On some weekends and holidays I like to sleep in but most times I am an early riser. My favourite thing to do when I do get to sleep in, is hit the snooze button, it's quite satisfying.. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? I normally check emails then blast music while I’m in the shower getting ready for my day ahead.

    My whole family are a bunch of night owls and early risers, it really just depends on everyone's work and school schedule.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete