Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

The World Around Us! - A Place to Stand! - Week 1 - Day 1 - Activity 2 - SLJ - In The Beginning!

North and South!


I Love My Home Town!


I love my home town Auckland. It is a wonderful place to live because...


1: There are so many places to visit like sky tower and Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium!


2: There are so many people in Ackland and most people are friendly and supportive and don't judge you!


3: I have most of my wonderful and amazing friends here!

There are lots of cool things about Ackland, my hometown but these are the reasons that came to my head as soon as I started typing!

Image result for sky tower       Image result for kelly tarlton     By Cathy / Catherine!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,it's me Melissa.You have done a great job.I loved how you used proper grammar and punctuation. Maybe you could of given a little bit more detail about Auckland. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Cathy,

    I love Auckland too. I really like how you have shared some great reasons why you enjoy living in this beautiful city. We are lucky to have attractions like Kelly Tarltons and the Auckland Zoo on our back doorsteps. I agree with you, Aucklander's are so kind and friendly, I am glad that you feel supported while growing up in Auckland. What is it about the people that makes you feel so supported? Do you have any examples?

    Thank you so much for your active participation in the Summer Learning Journey. I am excited to read many more activities from you over the summer.

    Kindest regards,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete