Pages

Friday, December 28, 2018

The World Around Us! - Water, Water, Everywhere! - Week 2 - Day 2 - Activity 2 - SLJ - Fabulous Flora!

Mighty Mangroves!
Be Strong and Tough!

I think Julie the teacher that taught us self defence at Christ The King Catholic School, is really strong and tough! She is strong because she teaches self defence to so many girls around the world and she knows how to fight back and defend herself as well! I think she is tough because she isn't scared to fight back!

        

By Cathy / Catherine!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cathy,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team. You have been doing a great job with all of the activities - ka pai!

    I agree that Julie sounds like a wonderful role model. Teaching young women self defence is such an important job, and I'm glad that you enjoyed the self defence class. What was the most interesting thing that you learned?

    Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon,

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete