Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2019

The World Around Us! - Up, Up, and Away! - Week 3 - Day 4 - Activity 3 - SLJ - Like a Scene Out of a Movie!

Crazy, Cool Clouds! A new hair do!

#Picture 3



In this picture I can a see lots of clouds! In the middle of the photo I can see a big fully moustache! The sky is a light blue colour and there are many other little clouds around! I can see two clouds that look the same way! One at the top left corner and the other at the top right corner! They kind of look like two little elephants with pointy ears!

By Cathy / Catherine!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team, reading your blog from my home in Canada. It's the middle of winter here and we've had a lot of snowy days so I haven't had the fun of looking at too many clouds in a blue sky lately. That is a fun activity, isn't it, to look up at the sky and see 'pictures' in the clouds?

    I also see the moustache in the picture. Does anyone in your family have a moustache like that? I was recently looking through very old photos of my great-great-grandfathers and one of them did have a 'handle-bar' moustache, very much like the one in the clouds. Amazing!

    I hope you're enjoying these Summer Learning Journey activities. I think they're fun and I'm certainly enjoying reading your blog postings. Keep up your great work!

    And I hope that you're having a lovely summer holiday!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete