Pages

Friday, January 4, 2019

The World Around Us! - Up, Up, and Away! - Week 3 - Day 3 - Activity 2 - SLJ - Taking Flight!

Flying Foxes!
Super ME!

If I had a super power it would be to change into any animal I want, when I want too! I want this super power because:

  • If I want to be strong I can change into a gorilla!
  • If I want to fly I can change into a bird!
  • If I want to be invisible I can be a small animal!
  • If I want to be fast I can change into a cheetah!
  • ...
Image result for super me

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Cathy!
    My name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey team.
    It's so cool that you've been working really hard over your summer break. Nice job!

    You've really thought carefully about this super power question because you've managed to have a power that can ultimately gift you any power you want! Very clever.

    What kind of bird would you change into? I think I would become an eagle because they seem like one of the toughest birds around.

    Which small animal would you become in order to be nearly invisible?

    So what would you do with all these super powers? Would you be good or evil? I'd like to think I'd help people - rescue them from dangerous situations and that. However, I'd also like to explore the world. I'd fly to secret islands and places people haven't been before.

    Thanks Cathy, keep up the great work!
    Billy.

    ReplyDelete