Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

The World Around Us! - Protect and Preserve! - Week 4 - Day 4 - Activity 2 - SLJ - Making Promises!

The Plastic Pledge!
You're being a Hero!

I think this is an amazing idea! After so many people making speeches, videos, adds, and so many other things to make people understand that we need to help the environment, people are finally going to do something about this! YASSSSSSS! My dad agrees with me and says it's a good idea and that this will help save the land we live on! NATURE!



Image result for rrr

2 comments:

  1. Hi cathy, it's me Melita. I loved reading your post. I also agree it will help to save our land. You have done a great job. Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    I agree with you that reducing the amount of plastic we use is a very good idea. Cheers for Countdown for doing something about the number of plastic bags people tend to use, as you say!!

    When our family goes shopping we take reusable cloth bags and, if it's going to be a big shopping, we take laundry baskets. They're easy to pack with groceries, easy to carry and easy to unpack at home. The store clerks don't even ask us if we want plastic bags because they know that we like to bring our own containers/bags. We've been doing this for years.

    I'm glad that your dad agrees with this policy too!

    I hope you're learning lots of cool things through this SLJ program and I'm going to continue to enjoy reading your blog!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete