Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Woven Photo Art Reflection


Woven Photo Portrait

  1. What did you accomplish?

My accomplishment was creating a woven portrait of myself.

  1. Are you satisfied with your woven photo portrait? Why / Why not?
Yes I am because when I finished it looked good and I think I didn’t make big mistakes.

  1. What did you find easy when you created your woven photo portrait?
I found the ruling easy because after I made the dots I just needed to rule over them

  1. What did you find challenging when you were weaving your woven photo portrait?
I found the gluing challenging because sometimes I put to much glue and the strips glued themselves.

  1. What do you need to work on?
Next I will work on putting just a little bit of glue on my strips.

  1. What would you adjust with your woven photo portrait?
I wound adjust my nose cause it is not really in proportion.

7. What would you do next time to improve your self portrait?
Next time I would take my time and put only a little bit of glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment