Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Setting Sail 💌

For The Summer Literacy Challenge on Day 1 Activity 2 I am setting sail to another country so I wrote a letter to my friend telling her/him how I feel.

This is what I wrote:

Dear friend 

I am moving to another country, I will miss you so much. I feel very sad because I'm going to miss you. I also feel nervous and a bit happy because I know I'll meet new people there. Well I hope I see you again.

Your Dear Friend Cathy

Image result for letter png

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Cathy, my name is Billy from the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    Thanks for writing this letter pretending to be one of the first travellers to New Zealand. I like how you have spoken about missing people, feeling nervous but also happy. They would likely have been feeling a raft of emotions (mind the pun).

    What do you think they would have done as soon as they arrived in New Zealand?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Cathy,

    My name is Toeumu and i am a student in room 3 at Wesley Primary School.
    I like you letter great job, i like how you've added a picture to make it more interesting Maybe next time you could add a little bit more detail or sentences. This reminds me of when i did this activity and it is similar. Good luck on your tasks over the summer/ school holidays.

    have a wonderful day,
    Toeumu

    ReplyDelete